- How to do-it-yourself instructional on
removing a car or truck's electric window control panel.
- OK the first thing Iím going to show you
is the electrical control panel here.
- Obviously you want to work with the window
open, Iím just working through the window for your benefit.
- Grab a flat-head screwdriver like this one
right here and you just want to tuck in behind the front, leading edge and
then it just pops right up.
entire thing comes out nice and easy.
- Now we donít need to remove this for this
particular repair. I just wanted to show you how easy it is, in case you
have a button that doesnít work or an entire console you want to replace.
- So Iím just going to snap that right back
- See that? Piece of cake.
- Now weíll take off the door panel.
copyright © 2010 - 2011 *
Repairs101.ca * All Rights Reserved.